|Translate this page|
Are you a Lone Parent looking to return to work or training?
Signpost offer practical help with
- creating a CV
- completing application forms (including online)
- writing covering letters
- improving interview skills
- information advice and guidance on careers and educational opportunties
- basic IT training
- setting up an email account
- information on back-to-work benefits
For an appointment call 01206 861800 or just drop in and see us.
Here at the Children's Centres we work closely with Jobcentre Plus and information about their services are always available.
If you are a lone parent you can now gain access to see a Jobcentre Plus Lone Parent Personal Adviser.
Jobcentre Plus Website: http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/JCP/Customers/parents_/index.html
What help can Jobcentre Plus offer?
- Assessing Your Benefits if you return to work
- Job Hunting
- Applying for Work
- If a Lone Parent
- Benefit Entitlements
- Making a Claim
- Local Programmes
- Support for the Disabled